Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Adan is 4 1/2


Adan is 4 1/2 today. Wow were has the time gone? Adan says, "Mom I am a big four now, I am so big!" Yes Adan is so big. Oh how my first baby has grown so fast. It was fun today, because I got to go to parent/teacher conferences today. I guess you can call it desperate to get out of the house! I met with Mrs. Beth today. It was so fun to hear her tell me about all the great things Adan is doing and learning. I am so glad that he behaves so well at school. She mentioned that he has great peer relations, listens to directions, etc.. Things that he does not necessarily do at home. I am grateful that at least he does respect his teacher and we can continue to work on the things he isn't doing at home as a continual learning process. Esspecailly since lately he has been telling Aaron and me that he is so glad to go to school because he needs a break from Mateo. He loves his brother but having him as his shadow has been an adjustment. Adan is really learning a lot at home and school. He loves to sound out words and spell words. He loves his friends at school and church. I know he is going to miss them. He is looking forward to being with his cousins in Utah though. Adan is my big 4 year old who is now 36lbs and 3ft 5 1/2 in. Thank you Adan for teaching us so much. You have taught us to be more patient, kind, loving and thoughtful.

No comments: